• Vertical or horizontal installation
• In-line or end-of-line deflagrations
• Unstable detonations
• Burn Time tBT 10 minutes
• Bi-directional with respect to flow and ignition source
• Elements are easily removed in-line for cleaning and maintenance and are economical to replace if necessary
• Low pressure drop with multiple element sizes available for each flange size
• Thermocouple is required for flame detection per the ATEX & USCG codes
Size: 2″ (DN50) x 5″ (DN125) through 6″ (DN150) x 12″ (DN300)
Material: Housing standard material: carbon steel or stainless steel • Flame element standard material: stainless steel
Pressure: Maximim Operational pressure 15.7 psia (1.08 bara)
Certification: Certified to ATEX Directive in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010 Certificate #: IBExU12ATE X2160 X • Certified to USCG per 33 CFR Part 154 App. A Type II Certificate #: CSA LO 4000-5704 • Thermocouple is required for flame detection per the ATEX & USCG
Temperature: Operational Temperature Range -4 to 140 ºF (-20 to 60 ºC)
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing
• Other materials available
• Sensor ports
• Large inspection and cleaning ports
• Swing bolts for fast element removal
Select your specifications below to generate a custom product number.
Zip Code Locator
Flange Size x Element Size
Flame Element Winding
Flange Size x Element Size:
Flame Element Winding:
Contact the business listed below to start your order.
We will not store or sell your email address or send you any other communications.
Detonation In-Line Flame Arrestor
The L7661 model inhibits flame propagation in gas piping systems. It is ideal for protecting liquid storage tanks containing NEC Group D (IEC Class IIA) gases with a Maximum Experimental Safe Gap (MESG) equal to or greater than 0.90 mm.View Detonation In-Line Flame Arrestor chevron_right
We don’t manufacture until you order. Our production team employs the latest tools and techniques in agile manufacturing to fabricate your order to your specifications. After production and assembly, each product undergoes stringent quality inspections before leaving the production floor – we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you ordered.