The LaMOT Valve & Arrestor Model L12E PVRV design was created to exceed industry needs. Extensive research and development have produced a product that achieve both superior sealing performance and industry leading flow rates, while also allowing customers to reach required flow with a potentially smaller sized valve. The pressure vacuum relief valve is designed to protect your tank from damage created by overpressure or excessive vacuum. Costly product evaporation losses due to normal tank “breathing” are greatly reduced. The Model L12E superior sealing valves are developed to minimize fugitive emissions while providing increased protection and safety to tank equipment and on-site personnel.
• Precision machining and manufacturing to accomplish superior sealing, aiding in the reduction of fugitive emissions
• Ultra-tight sealing reduces product leakage and fugitive emissions
• Achieve various pressure setting by adding calibrated weights
• Industry leading flow rates
• Higher flow capacity to protect from both excessive pressure and excessive vacuum build up
• Peripheral and central seat guides ensure reliable, repeatable performance
• PPS pallet material is more corrosion resistant than other pallet materials and has anti-freeze non-stick properties to aid in applications with potential pallet to seat freezing
• Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and operational cost
• Size: 2” (50mm) through 10” (250mm)
• Body Material: Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Pallet Material: PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide)
• Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Blue FKM or FEP
• Calibrated Weight Material: Zinc-Plated Steel (for Aluminum and Carbon Steel valves), Stainless Steel (for Stainless Steel valves)
• Bolting Class: 150# ASME
• Available Pressure Settings: 0.5 osig to 24 osig (in 0.5 osig Increments)
• Available Vacuum Settings: 0.4 osig, 0.5 osig to 24 osig (in 0.5 osig increments)
• Leak Rate is compliant with API 2000
• Vent to Atmosphere, Pressures up to 24 osig
Select your specifications below to generate a custom product number.
Zip Code Locator
Contact the business listed below to start your order.
We will not store or sell your email address or send you any other communications.
We don’t manufacture until you order. Our production team employs the latest tools and techniques in agile manufacturing to fabricate your order to your specifications. After production and assembly, each product undergoes stringent quality inspections before leaving the production floor – we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you ordered.