The L76T-UF model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.
• Connection Sizes: 2”, 3” and 4” NPT
• Housing standard material: carbon steel, 316SS
• Bases standard material: carbon steel
• Flame element standard material: stainless steel
• Operational Temperature Range: -4 to 140 oF (-20 to 60 oC)
• Gas Group: NEC D; IEC IIA (MESG > 0.90 mm)
• Maximum Operational Pressure: (see charts and IOM)
• Burn Time: tBT 2.5 minutes or better at Atmospheric Pressure (see charts and IOM) • Bi-directional with respect to flow and ignition source
Flame Arrestors Selection Guide
Select your specifications below to generate a custom product number.
Zip Code Locator
Contact the business listed below to start your order.
We will not store or sell your email address or send you any other communications.
Welded Threaded In-Line Flame Arrestor
The LaMOT Valve & Arrestor Model L76L is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition, providing increased fire protection and safety.View Welded Threaded In-Line Flame Arrestor chevron_right
We don’t manufacture until you order. Our production team employs the latest tools and techniques in agile manufacturing to fabricate your order to your specifications. After production and assembly, each product undergoes stringent quality inspections before leaving the production floor – we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you ordered.