The L76W-SF model is an End-Of-Line Vertical Deflagration Flame Arrestor designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety. LaMOT Valve & Arrestor leads the industry in arrestor reliability. Each LVA arrestor design undergoes extensive third party testing assuring the performance you expect.
• Connection sizes 2” through 12”
• Housing standard material: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum • Flame element standard material: 316L stainless steel
• ASME standard flange drilling
• Operational Temperature Range -4 to 140 oF (-20 to 60 oC)
• Burn Time tBT 2 minutes
• NEC gas group D, IEC gas group IIA (MESG > 0.90 mm)
• Arrestor tested in compliance with EN ISO 16852:2010
• Vertical end of line installation application
• Exterior painting or coating available
• Instrument ports available
• Factory installed thermocouples for flame sensing available
Select your specifications below to generate a custom product number.
Zip Code Locator
Nominal Connection Size (150#) x Housing Size
Flame Element Housing & Winding Material
Nominal Connection Size (150#) x Housing Size:
Flame Element Housing & Winding Material:
Contact the business listed below to start your order.
We will not store or sell your email address or send you any other communications.
Threaded In-Line Flame Arrestor
The L76T-UF model is designed to inhibit flame propagation in gas piping systems and to protect low pressure tanks containing flammable liquids. Arrestors protect low flash point liquids from external sources of ignition. This provides increased fire protection and safety.View Threaded In-Line Flame Arrestor chevron_right
We don’t manufacture until you order. Our production team employs the latest tools and techniques in agile manufacturing to fabricate your order to your specifications. After production and assembly, each product undergoes stringent quality inspections before leaving the production floor – we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you ordered.