LaMot Valve & Arrestor Model L11E weight loaded pressure relief valve is designed to be used in applications where additional relief is necessary. It can be used in conjunction for emergency relief but that is not why it was designed. Pressure relief valves provide relief from excessive internal pressure which may cause tank damage. Calibrated weights are available for various setting.
Superior Sealing Performance
• Precision machining and manufacturing to accomplish superior sealing• Ultra-tight sealing reduces product leakage and fugitive emissions
Industry Leading Flow Rates
• Higher flow capacity to protect from excessive pressure build up
• Higher flow rates enable a wide range of applications
Direct Replacement & Easy Maintenance
• Direct replacement for any standard 150# ASME pressure relief valve
• Designed for easy maintenance, thus reducing downtime and lowering operational costs
• Fully field replaceable pallet assemblies
• Replacement pressure diaphragms “soft goods”
• Calibrated weight system allows for field adjustable settings
• Largest set pressure range in the industry from 0.5 to 24 osig
• Size: 2” (50mm) through 10″ (250mm)
• Casting Material: Aluminum (non-sparking), Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
• Pallet Material: Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
• Diaphragm Materials: Buna-N, Blue FKM or FEP
• Calibrated Weight Material: Zinc-Plated Steel (for Aluminum and Carbon Steel
valves), Stainless Steel (for Stainless Steel valves)
• Bolting Class: 150# ASME
• Pressure Settings: 0.5 osig to 24 osig (0.5 osig increments)
• Leak Rate is compliant with API 2000
Select your specifications below to generate a custom product number.
Zip Code Locator
Contact the business listed below to start your order.
We will not store or sell your email address or send you any other communications.
We don’t manufacture until you order. Our production team employs the latest tools and techniques in agile manufacturing to fabricate your order to your specifications. After production and assembly, each product undergoes stringent quality inspections before leaving the production floor – we guarantee you’ll get exactly what you ordered.